Straight from the middle-east, the za’atar spice really puts this salad through the roof. If pepper took steroids, za’atar is what the result would be. This is a relatively easy salad to whip up if you’re in a really in a hurry (only 3 main ingredients!) Enjoy.
- 2 medium size cucumbers roughly chopped
- 2 medium/large salad tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 hand full fresh mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Za’atar spice (or black pepper)
- Sea Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice (1 lemon)
Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, and mint in a large bowl. Season with salt and za’atar (or black pepper). Dress with olive oil and lemon juice and mix together. Enjoy!