Colleges love to brag about how they have 150+ student clubs and organizations or 15 ways/places for you to eat lunch on campus, but what are some general things that most campuses offer around the U.S.? We decided to come up with a list of just a few of the thousands of possible things you can do while on and/or around campus.
Remember: These are definitely not the only things available on campus, so go check out what’s available at your own school!
- Go to class! You will regret skipping it, and we always say: “live life with no regrets!”
- Chat with a professor They are actually really interesting people and will probably be interested in this awesome diet and blog you follow.
- Join a club There are so, so many choices. The hardest part is going to be narrowing it down.
- Become class president It’s lofty, but it’s doable and you will meet a lot of great people along the way.
- Start your own a club Why not? Start a Crossfit or a Ancestral Health club!
- Get a free haircut College is a time to experiment, so see if you can have a friend do it! If it doesn’t work out, you can always fix it.
- Climb a Tree College campuses are filled with them!
- Start a pickup sports league Remember that one of the essentials of being primal is to play more.
- Talk to your RA Also people who will be really, really interested in you and your lifestyle.
- Put yourself in new situations This will help you become a more well rounded individual.
- Go to a Yoga class Its hard to find alone time in college. Yoga can provide some soothing meditation to combat that.
- Do some pushups Or even some handstand pushups when and wherever you get a chance!
- Join a fraternity You will meet some awesome people.
- Play a varsity sport Key word here: Play.
- Take a cooking class You will undoubtedly need one to stay healthy and primal.
- Do your own laundry Otherwise, your room will stink.
- Learn a new language If you are interested in doing some traveling after college, a new language can be very useful.
- Meet your future husband/wife Falling in love releases some hormones that can be incredible for the human body.
- Take a hike Explore your surrounding environment, go out into nature!
- Ride your bike Find a trail and a group of biker buddies to go out with on the weekends.
- Commit to being more eco-friendly Most college campuses like to stress how “green” they are. Embrace it.
- Tell everyone about Caveman College You know you want to.
- PARTY!!!!! Because you are after all, a college student.
- Laugh Because you are after all, human.
- Get good grades But don’t stress over the bad ones.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Have fun!
No matter what you choose to do, make it enjoyable! If it feels like work, it’s probably not fun, and you should probably find some new hobbies.
Now it’s your turn. What are some things you love doing on your campus that you think everyone should be doing? Join the conversation!