Fitness

Functional fitness to give you those washboard abs you’ve always wanted!

What is the Paleo/Primal Diet? Part 6: Fitness

What is the Paleo/Primal Diet? Part 6: Fitness

So far it’s been all about food; what to eat, what not to eat, how to eat it, and when to eat it to maximize fat burning. But only ”80% of your body composition will be determined by your diet.” Included in the other 20% is exercise. A lot of people think of “exercise” as work. You […]

Caveman College Presents: The Squat

The squat is one of, if not the most functional movement in fitness. Be it lifting something up off of the ground or just squatting for the sake of squatting. Because your gluteus maximus, or your butt, is one of the largest, strongest muscles in your body, you are going to want to work it out the most. […]

Caveman College Presents: The Pushup

The pushup, although usually associated with punishment via drill sergeants or high school PE teachers, is actually the perfect way to measure your strength. Not only does the pushup target major muscle groups such as the chest, triceps, abdominals, and serratus anterior (very strong back muscle) but, because it is a body weight movement, it also targets many […]

Caveman College Presents: The Turkish Get-Up

Here is a little video we put together showing you a classic Turkish Get Up (TGU) after a major storm crushed a tree in Max’s backyard (giving us ample natural resources to perform the TGU!): TGUs can be used in a variety of different workouts. The TGU is a great way to rehab the shoulder […]